2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
Explore the price points and features of the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 and Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, as well as the Mercedes-AMG® GLE 53. We’ll walk Kansas City drivers through the different price-point of each of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels, as well as popular features from the lineup. Once you’re done reading, apply for pre-approval and contact Mercedes-Benz of Wichita to book some test drives!
2022 Mercedes-Benz Trim Levels by Price
In total, there Mercedes-Benz GE configurations offer Merriam drivers four options to choose from. Review the price points for each option below:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV: $56,150 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV: $58,650 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV: $63,950 MSRP*
- Mercedes-AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC+® SUV: $74,150 MSRP*
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Level Features
Take a moment to learn about some of the standard and available features you’ll find on Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations, like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 or Mercedes-Benz GLE 450. Highlight features can include:
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
- Much more!
Cutting Edge Technologies
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- Hands-free Bluetooth interface
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Five USB-C ports
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Much more!
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
Now that you’ve read about the price points of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, GLE 450, and Mercedes-AMG® GLE 53, test drive the Mercedes-Benz GLE trims near Salina today. Just call Mercedes-Benz of Wichita at 316-221-3482 to arrange for an appointment. We can break down the differences between each configuration in greater detail, and help you find the perfect option for you.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Wichita
The Mercedes-EQ line offers a diverse, dynamic and advanced set of EV SUVs and sedans to improve every drive in Hutchinson. One of these options includes the EQB, a large electric vehicle that provides plenty of space and high performance all in one. Explore the EQB interior and performance specifications with Mercedes-Benz of Wichita, and keep…
Explore the price points and features of the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 and Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, as well as the Mercedes-AMG® GLE 53. We’ll walk Kansas City drivers through the different price-point of each of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels, as well as popular features from the lineup. Once you’re done reading, apply for pre-approval and…
The EQS is an all-electric sedan that offers Kansas City drivers supercar performance with luxuries comparable to what you’ll find in an S-Class sedan. Take a moment to learn about the performance of the EQS, as well as the EQS charge time and EQS battery. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Mercedes-Benz of Wichita to arrange for…
**Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.
If optional equipment is shown, the disclaimer must include optional equipment shown.
**Bluetooth® is a registered mark Bluetooth SIG, Inc.